Career and Passion
Career and Passion
Did you know that passion, interest, commitment, patience, and persistence go together?
In life, I have noticed that we need a package of them to reach to our destiny. I have read more stories and heard talks about different achievements of various people who kept their interest and persistence toward the achievements. When I was a kid, I loved how mom took me to the hospital for the diagnosis. I continually asked the doctors to not harm me with their injection and medication. As they cured well my life, and it encouraged me to love the healthcare industry. As a result, I got my passion and dreamt of becoming a person who gives support and services to a variety of individuals. I thought of being an artist, football player, or a doctor or health services provider in the healthcare industry. You can understand how vague I was choosing my career. However, as I kept growing, I have seen my career sorting out themselves from becoming Messi (hahaha) to Healthcare Manager who lives God's purpose. The story starts when I failed the primary school national exam not because I was a failing student, but because of spending much time playing football instead of preparing for the national examination.
After starting secondary education, I have removed football from my To-Do-List and focused much on music and my studies. I kept singing and working hard to succeed the Ordinary Level National Examination so that I can join my Advanced Level in sciences courses like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology that prepare students who need to achieve their career in Healthcare industry or other science specialties. In that period, I have received many compliments from my Biology and Chemistry teacher about how they believed myself to becoming a compassionate healthcare professional.
By many nights working hard, I managed to join a singing clue "God's Warning Singers," and succeeded my secondary national exam. My college admission was Healthcare Management in Kepler Kigali Program. A program that partners with Southern New Hampshire University through College for America.
I am a healthcare manager, volunteer in Young Professionals Chronic Disease Network-Rwanda Charter (YP-CND Rwanda), and a developing Drummer. I have learned to be passionate about your career from individuals like Jean Bosco Nzeyimana the CEO of Habona Ltd, my inspirational president Paul Kagame, Nelson Mandela, and my Lovely Mom. All these people proved how you could make a change and reach your destiny and dreams with many tribulations and challenges. However, the most guide and helper is Jesus Christ- King and Savior.
I have seen that no matter ways and obstacles are in our ways, being patient, committed, sticking to your dreams, passion and destiny are the only ways to success. I see myself as a capable professional in the community within the healthcare industry. I also see myself as drummer and singer to the lord until God finishes his purpose to my life throughout this world. I urge you to be patient, persistent, committed, stable and love your passion. No matter what piles of rocks that are on your way toward the achievements and career development, there is always tomorrow, and it has amazing gifts in our lives.
I believe and love to finish what God started in me. Be reminded that education, commitment, and passion make sense.
Comments
Post a Comment