Positive Thoughts To See Changes Around You.
Positive Thoughts
Everyone in the community must believe in change. We are the one to make things happen. No matter what background or situation that we grew in we can make the change and reach to success. I appreciate having the inspiring person in life. The person that grew in the same area like me and same situation that is likely to be found in the countryside. I am glad for what my inspiring and friend Jean Bosco Nzeyimana achieved in my area. It is our time to make our nation happy through our achievements. We believe in our thoughts, energy, capacity, good governance, perfect security, and country of thousands of hills containing resources. We have learned that no matter what past, you can still make a change in this community.
Congratulations to Jean Bosco Nzeyimana. I can see how education makes sense. It is our encouragement, government's appreciation for all educational facilities and strategies that it brought to us. We have education for all. Each and every one in Rwanda who wants to pursue education is able and eligible to it. I can see now how we are going to change our nation positively. We, the new generation of the thousands hill country are going to use education, energy, commitment, positive thoughts, focus, entrepreneurship, science, technology, globalization, hardworking, and self-determination to make things happen. I say this because I believe in what an inspiring president Paul Kagame said that " Leadership comes with the weight of expectation."
Not only excellent people like Mandela Nelson who said " Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." but we also see the achievements of our inspiring person from the same home. We see the evolution in people's life; either economic status or social of the community. "Leadership is about being practical, results-oriented, problem-solving and of course, it's about people-it is not theory." -Paul Kagame. We see results from problem solved, and we are committed to adding our energy and ideas. No matter how big or short, the strong or weak contribution is, we believe to see our country becoming a great nation.
Again- Congratulation to Jean Bosco Nzeyimana to your achievement with Habona Ltd. The best is in front of us the only thing we have to keep is self-encouragement and commitment. I believe that there are new goals, objectives, vision, and mission coming back home.
Achievement below:
Habona Ltd- Jean Bosco Nzeyimana Forbes Africa
Citation: Leadership Quotes and Mandela Quote
Blogger: Aimable Uwimana
I have been interested and inspired by the achievements of my brother from the same location Nyamagabe District. We are the one to change the world in all things of our dreams.
ReplyDeletegood job brother。。。,head up
ReplyDeleteThank you
Delete